All About Me- Alex Strong
My name is Alex Strong and I was born and raised in Chicago. I am very energetic and somewhat outgoing.I can be sort of shy at first, but then very straightforward and loud after you get to know me. One of my favorite hobbies is baseball. I have been playing baseball since I was three. I also enjoy to play volleyball. Another one of my hobbies is running. I prefer sprinting over long distance though.One thing I love to do is travel. I love to meet new people, learn and try new thing, and learn about the world in different aspects. One of my pet peeves is people who speak/ talk with food in their mouth.
I go to Whitney M. Young Magnet High School. I also previously attended Skinner West Elementary School from grades Pre-K to sixth. I am currently a freshman there.My favorite subjects in school are math and science. My least favorite is typically any type of music class. When I get older I believe I want to major in some form of biology. My dream college is Stanford University in California. Also after I get done with college I plan to move back here to the Windy City.
wow me & you both want to attend Stanford University for college, I like how you included your likes & dislikes
ReplyDelete